SnapFiesta is an event team, specialized in providing photo and video services fitted to all kind of events!
SnapFiesta was founded in May 2011 by Gene Kosoy, a Bay Area wedding and event photographer, in San Francisco. The concept developed from a vision of combining a modern photo studio set with the nostalgic whimsy of old-fashioned photo booths. Modern technology and professional equipment create a dynamic photography experience that create an engaging, entertaining element of memory making to events.
5 years later, SnapFiesta has locations in Dominican Republic, Los Angeles, Austin, Washington D.C. and New York!
Listening to clients feedbacks, and answering their event needs is our priority! This is why, through the years, we adapted our offerings and always provided new creative solution!
Among our newest offerings are the Mirror Booth, or the light painting booth, that will bring style and fun to your event!
SnapFiesta success pushed us to keep following our dream to bring our two passions together : PhotoBooth and Vintage cars. We launched our new website www.vintagefiesta.com in 2015. VintageFiesta is a line of Vintage vehicles, turned into a photobooth lounge, to make your event unique and memorable!
Our mission : provide creative long lasting memories of your event!
- Our Journey to VintageFiestaJuly 6, 2016 - 2:31 pm
- The Sport of LoveMarch 15, 2016 - 9:28 am
- SnapFiesta @ SF Travel Partner Business ExchangeMarch 7, 2016 - 4:19 pm
- Science of Cocktails 2016March 3, 2016 - 8:13 am
- Share your photos for a chance to win a free photobooth rental!February 23, 2016 - 9:36 am
- Look back – Austin SxSW photobooth actionFebruary 12, 2016 - 5:58 pm