We love our local communities in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Austin, Washington, D.C. and the Dominican Republic. In each of these markets, we have been, and continue to be, well-supported by our friends and other local businesses. We prioritize giving back and paying the generosity forward.
SnapFiesta frequently works with local and national non-profits and schools through fundraising campaigns and other events. Please contact us if you are interested in having SnapFiesta be a part of your event.
Some organizations and events we’ve worked with in the past include:
- Jewish Film Festival of San Francisco
- Dream Project (Dominican Republic)
- Jewish Federation: Israel in the Gardens
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man & Woman of the Year
- Yuppy Friday
- The Guardsmen
- Indian American Foundation Young Professional Chapter
- Jewish Child & Family Services
- Academia Internacional de Cabrera (Dominican Republic)
- 3 Mariposas Montessori(Dominican Republic)