We love our local communities in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Austin and the Dominican Republic. In each of markets, we have been, and continue to be, well-supported by our friends and other local businesses. We prioritize giving back and paying the generosity forward.
SnapFiesta frequently works with local and national non-profits and schools through fundraising campaigns and other events. Please contact us if you are interested in having SnapFiesta be a part of your event.
Some organizations and events we’ve worked with in the past include:
- Jewish Film Festival of San Francisco
- Dream Project (Dominican Republic)
- Jewish Federation: Israel in the Gardens
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man & Woman of the Year
- Yuppy Friday
- The Guardsmen
- Indian American Foundation Young Professional Chapter
- Jewish Child & Family Services
- Academia Internacional de Cabrera (Dominican Republic)
- 3 Mariposas Montessori(Dominican Republic)